Want to become a supplier?
In a nutshell:
Phase 1 – Sampling
Phase 2 – Testing
Phase 3 – Ordinary Supply
Please read more details about our onboarding process.
1. Let us know about your company and products. Please submit your company presentation, your product catalogue and your wholesale pricelist. Please make sure to read our general indicative terms of collaboration.
2. We select the products that are the most interesting for our markets.
3. We group the products and we transport them from Greece to our main warehouse in the Netherlands. You only have to deliver your products at our partnering warehouses in Greece.
4. Ready for the testing phase!
As a supplier you are willing to go through an initial testing phase where we position your products to relevant client networks (either in retail, horeca or wholesale).
- During this phase we test your product in real market conditions, gather insight and share with you the results.
- The preselected products are being tested at a minimum of 6-8 different sales channels.
- Payment term is based on Deposit. Paying upon selling (no cure no pay).
Sales channels (indicative):
- 2 Greek Wholesale depots (selling network more than 100 local retail shops)
- 2 Local Supermarkets specialised in Greek Products
- 2 Online Greek Supermarkets
- 2 meta engines (e.g. Google Shopping, Instagram Business, Facebook Shopping, Supergreeks Marketplace, Pinterest Commerce and many more).
After the initial testing phase we decide if your products are attractive for our clientele. You then enter the normal distribution lifecycle by becoming a regular supplier.